Saturday, August 25, 2007

About this blog

This blog is a place where you can spent your time for relaxing in your leisure time. All posts that you see in this blog are very very good jokes and really funny. All of those jokes are forwarded by a lot of my friends. As I really love those jokes, I decided to share all of them to everybody all over the World. ( Honestly, I'm NOT the one who create those mails so all credits go to the original authors/creators. )

I divided all of forwarded mails into two categories such as favorite thoughts and favorite jokes. All posts that you see in this blog are Jokes.

I would like to invite everybody to participate in my blog. If you have any good jokes or nice thoughts that you wanna share, please send it to me. My Email address is "mchlsync AT gmail dot com".

I hope you all have the great time while reading this blog. Don't hesitate to contact me if you have any suggestion or comment.

Have a nice day!!!!

No comments: